Challenges in Front-End Web Development
Nowadays, it is necessary that all websites irrespective of their complexity should promise with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility. And it is quite normal that the developer community will be facing the heat with every new growing requirement.
From designing for a mobile device to managing large code base, the developers will have many demands to fulfill. One of the major concerns in front-end web development is to get the defined and required user interface.
With right tools come desired outcomes, yes, as a developer you should gear up and make sure that your efforts are not giving empty results. Listed below are some of the best front-end web development tools that guarantee to tone down the complexity involved.
Introducing- The 5 Best Front-End Development Tools
- Sublime Text-
- An advanced source code editor, a sublime text is used on codes, markups, and prose. A sublime editor can be customized through an API. And interaction with this API is performed through the python programming language.
- Also, the sublime text is compatible with Textmate bundles, and the latter’s users are best benefitted from this. Here, the Textmate is an editor for Mac. And not only textmate users, but even people who are with vi/Vim emulation and emacs are at a greater advantage.
- What is making sublime text so popular is that it comes with an extensive support for keyboard shortcuts. With shortcut keys, programmers can precisely complete simultaneous tasks.
- Chrome Developer Tools-
- Built in Google Chrome, the chrome developer tools are in short known as DevTools. The tools are used for accessing web applications and the internals of a web browser.
- DevTools are perfect for debugging and profiling a website, and not only that, it can also make the process of web development a lot easier.
- Ctrl + Shift + I, for keyboard, Cmd + Shift + I, if it’s a Mac. Make use of these command lines to access the chrome developer tool on a browser. Generally, web pages are not accessible, but through DevTool, the HTML and CSS elements is easily customized in real-time.
- A repository hosting service, GitHub is built for providing a collaborative platform for the developers. In best words, it is a social networking platform for programmers who can share and publish their code.
- Conventionally speaking, from managing open-source projects, to performing documentation, GitHub is the perfect companion for every developer.
- Twitter Bootstrap-
- A toolkit from Twitter, Bootstrap is used in the development of responsive websites and web applications. Developers cash in a lot of advantages when they go with a Bootstrap framework. It is responsive, customizable, time-saving, consistent, and a lot more, which make sure a productive approach towards the development.
- Managed on GitHub, bootstrap is packed with features and thus makes an ideal choice if you want to build applications in a lesser amount of code and time.