Client - The client is a N.Y. based corporate finance boutique. A market leader in raising growth capital for New York State business, its growth capital comes in the form of mezzanine debt, private equity and venture capital.
Challenges - The client had five main concerns regarding their website:
- Less traffic from natural search
- High recurring cost in paid campaigns
- Not many enquiries
- Too many non-targeted customers
- Not in top 20 for vital keywords
Solution - Our team at Adroitte did an initial analysis on the website to understand core issues and root causes better:
- Traffic Analysis
- Keyword analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Competitor traffic source & keyword analysis
- PPC cost Vs conversion analysis
- Navigation & Design study
Based on our detailed study, we found that the site needs activities at different levels and areas. The team decided on a three phase plan which would span four months.
- Keyword selection
- Rework on content density & navigation on the official site
- Create blogs
- Create two keyword based sub-sites
- A/B testing on top landing pages
- Add articles and content to blog and sub sites
- Increase backlinks
- Create social media profiles/pages/groups on popular social media networks
- Press Releases
- Implement results of A/B testing
- Newsletter promotions
- Funnel setup and improved analytics reporting
- Deep linking between main site, sub sites & blogs
- RSS feed syndication to 20+ social media sites.
- Start reworked PPC campaign
Results - Even before the end of third phase, client could see a 21% increase in natural traffic. Paid campaigns had to be completely reworked in terms of geo-locations, keywords, bid cost etc. Once the reworked PPC campaign was launched, there was a 33% reduction on PPC costs. The subsequent months also proved fruitful as the site started ranking in top 20 for 11 of the 15 keywords that were initially chosen to be optimized.
The enquiries on the site started shooting up and we could see a visible difference in the quality of enquiries.
The client was extremely pleased. We continue working with them on PPC, SEO and maintenance. Adroitte also landed with three new projects through their reference.