E-commerce websites are one of the largest income generators of modern history. Online stores are buzzing more than a traditional brick and mortar shop. Advantages that a retailer can get from an e-commerce website are second to none unless the approach is neither streamlined nor definitive. What does that mean? Surely it is a big decision if one is going to set up an online store, so what is the issue?.
The only issue is competition, and you can find it in abundance. And why not, with people considering e-commerce as their holy grail, definitely it is bound to happen. It is hard to digest but is a fact and one has to make the best choice to stand out from the flock.
What is WooCommerce WordPress Theme for a Website?
Firstly, don’t get confused on seeing the word WooCommerce and ask me whether I got it confused with the E-commerce. And my answer will be a simple one, ‘absolutely not’. Then what is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an open source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. In general, the plugin is a software component used for extending the functionality of a website.
And, by the way, do you think having a website with caption ‘356X24X7’ is going to help your business. Trust me your website will not even get two hoots. Why? Because there is nothing new about it that can make your potential customers turn back and look.
For any E-commerce website to succeed, it is necessary that it is meeting a countable ROI through favorable leads and conversion rates. And the first step to achieving that is to make your E-commerce website visually aesthetic to retain and capture more eyeballs. Good themes can help you in that, and certainly, you can certify a theme as good if it is responsive, customizable, easy to load, custom widgets inclusive, SEO friendly and many more to list. But a theme you can say is the visual representation of your website.
Listed: The Best 5 Ecommerce WordPress Themes
- The Shopkeeper-
- One of the most advanced WordPress themes; Shopkeeper is fully responsive and is complete with good visual elements and extensive functionalities. Revolution Slider and Visual Composer features have made it exceptional among the hoards of other themes.
- With a good number of customer engagement tools, pre-built layouts, and advanced theme options, Shopkeeper makes the best option for building a successful e-commerce website. Encrypted with SSL, this theme allows conducting an efficient and secure business.
- Also, the presence of sticky header navigation enables the customers to easily explore a website without any setback.
- A multipurpose, responsive website theme, Divi is the first choice of every seasoned web designer. Why? With Divi drag and drop page builder, even an amateur web designer can develop a highly functional and intuitive e-commerce website.
- This modern web accessory supports one-page theme websites through its parallax scrolling feature. With Divi, one can build websites featuring sleek, user-friendly designs, AJAX powered searches, dynamic filtering option and much more.
- Also, with 18 pre-made layouts, Divi makes a perfect option for building websites of any grade.
- Built on HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap, Uncode is the most powerful, responsive WordPress website theme. From simple portfolios to complex business websites, one can easily proceed with the web development process through the available visual composer.
- Also, through the revolution slider and layer slider, one can easily project the website content in a most professional and delightful manner. Built to sell, Uncode is one of the most reliable choices that one can make in building a highly engaging, dynamic website.
- Take your business to a whole new level and reach your bottom line in no time. If you want to build an e-commerce website with sophisticated features, then ‘TheGem’ theme is your best go. The functionality list includes multistep checkout, retina ready images, built-in order tracking system, built-in coupon system, and much more.
- Since you are dealing with a responsive and an SEO optimized theme, you can well expect the best performance in search engines. With over 40 unique conceptual demos and 250 customizable settings for a set of over 60 VC elements, TheGem is truly a valuable addition in every web developer’s kitty.
- Being an RTL ready theme, TheGem enables you to have a wider market reach. Also, with a lightweight design, this theme promises with better UX.