The success of Digital marketing is not measured in terms of web traffic but conversion – turning a good percentage of your website visitors into business leads or even sales.
E-commerce is the key to retail success. A well-planned internet marketing strategy can effectively convert sales leads to paying customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
Effective Digital Marketing Strategies to Boost Conversion
Some of the strategies that can boost digital marketing conversion for your brand are as follows:
- Website page load speed: Most people expect a website to load in 3-4 seconds. This is important not only for conversion rates but also your search engine optimization. Your web development team should identify what web elements are affecting your page loading speed and try to speed things up!
- Create compelling content for your brand: It’s essential to customize and optimize your content and other web elements if you want to increase your conversions. Combining videos and blog posts can drastically improve your conversion rate. You only have a few seconds to grab your audience’s attention, so keep your content precise but very interesting.
- Include a strong call-to-action: The content if paired with a clear and strong call-to-action (CTA) gives direction to your audience where you want them to go next. Call-To-Action buttons are very effective therefore adequate care has to be taken regarding their design, distinguishable colors to be used, placement, etc. They should clearly specify what actions you want your page visitors to do: Sign Up, Download, Like, Buy Now or Call.
- Implement Smart Pop-ups: Depending on your goals and objectives, you can set pop-ups to target specific visitors coming from specific communication channels. You can also control when the pop-up will appear and which types of visitors it appears to.
- Have Live Chatting with customers: The real-time response in Live Chat, not only guarantees customer satisfaction but also removing buying objections, leading to increased leads, conversions and sales.
- Publish Product Reviews: Testimonials are great influencers of buying patterns. Reviews should be: believable, help potential customers in the decision process, and eliminate doubts or objections others may have about the product or service.
- Stay in touch with Customers: Sending customized emails on special days, product information, newsletters, etc all help in creating a good relationship with the customers. Email can be sent to abandoned sales to help convert them. Marketing automation is a must here.
Contact us to discuss your NGO related website design requirement. Call us today on +917760487777 or 08041127377 or message us on our contact form and we will reply back ASAP. We can discuss how we can strategically implement NGO website design successfully for your organization.