The COVID-19 lockdown has resulted in a drastic change in the world of teaching and learning. E-learning is the tool of choice today because people are keen to learn and up-skill. They want personalized content at their point of need. Since they are mostly on the move, they prefer being able to access content anytime and from anywhere. According to Forbes, the e-Learning market will reach $325 billion by 2025.
Why WordPress for E-learning Website
WordPress is considered to be the best CMS platform today, for developing your eLearning website, especially during the current lockdown. The features and benefits of using WordPress are:
- User-Friendly Admin Panel: A user from any technical or non-technical background can solely manage and update their eLearning website which operates on WordPress. Coding knowledge is not required.
- SEO Friendly: WordPress comes with pre-installed SEO features that will optimize your site regularly. It also uses 3rd party plugins like Yoast which makes adding meta titles, descriptions, and site names to your eLearning website very easy. Using an SEO ready and professional web development company is the key here.
- Customization Friendly: The tough competition and the varied backgrounds of the e-learner, make it essential for your site to stand out and offer customized content. WordPress provides a lot of customization options like themes that enables you to personalize your e-learning web designs to suit your varied requirements.
- Plugins To Enhance Functionality: WordPress has a wide range of plugins that will make it easy to enhance the overall functionality and adding features like audio, video, quizzes to your eLearning website. You will be able to create online courses accessible from all over the world. Course Management, along with features like restricting membership time, payment processing, drip content can be done easily with plugins.
- Social Media Integration: WordPress website offers seamless integration with social networks. It automatically updates your social media community with fresh content.
- Cost & Time Friendly: WordPress is free to start with and you pay only for the themes and plugins that you use that only one time. And with a good WordPress website development company, your site can be ready within 15 days to 1 month.
In short, WordPress is a flexible, cost-effective, convenient, time-saving tool that can help you develop a dynamic eLearning website suitable for tech-savvy millennials and Gen Zers. It makes the entire process of your eLearning website development very easy.
Contact us to discuss your NGO related website design requirement. Call us today on +917760487777 or 08041127377 or message us on our contact form and we will reply back ASAP. We can discuss how we can strategically implement NGO website design successfully for your organization.