‘Mobile applications are the true deliverables of businesses’ is the reality of today. It is not at all factual if one is thinking that only major corporations are to have mobile applications. If that is the case then they will grow even bigger and better. Small and midsize businesses will indeed witness some decent growth if they have one. But why is that? What is so good about having a mobile application? Isn’t a simple website enough to reach the audience?
If you have been in the part of the digital marketing land, such questions will definitely look void. Responsive technology has crossed seven seas if you have not observed. The reason is simple, for growing number of devices; people prefer more of them leaving their desktops behind. Now tell me, if you have a simple website, how you expect people to reach your website?
The digital market provides a large platform for running a business. Recent stats on worldwide internet usage highlighted about the high transition of users from desktop to mobile and tablet. Each year the difference is accelerating, giving the digital marketing channel a dominant spot.
Having a mobile application for your website will give you answers for all of these. I hope that by now you are cleared with why we need such transition, in the following section we will learn about the benefits involved.
- ACCESS TO DIGITAL MARKETING CHANNEL
- A mobile application allows your customers to access any kind of information regarding your business at their fingertips. Having a direct interaction with respective customers is a great practice, which is remarkably supported here through the push notifications.
- It is no secret but for better ROI the larger and better reach to customer requirements is definitely needed. Having a mobile application will rapidly increase the chance of meeting more people increasing your sales revenue.
- INCREASED BRAND VISIBILITY
- How well is your brand visible to the customers? Anytime, anywhere you should make sure that the customers are coming across your brand (at least in a while). Once they feel confident about your brand, the conversion rate of your business will automatically increase.
- The more your brand is visible the better your business runs. And to increase the visibility of your brand you should make your website available across every mobile device.
- IMPROVED CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
- The best way to value your customer’s time is to be there when they seek you. With a mobile application, you don’t have to keep them waiting for long. Reaching more customers is on one side, but allowing them to reach you is something really good for your revenue. They can book a service, order a product from anywhere which is not possible from a simple desktop website.
- Ask questions, take feedbacks, implement them, do this periodically and you will definitely make a big difference in the growth of your business.
- STAND APART FROM THE COMPETITION
- When you think of customer convenience the response will be obviously a mutual one (towards your business). When you have stood apart from the competition, it means you are providing a better service than any of your peer.
- For instance, even if you are running a small business, make sure that you have a mobile application. Because it will help you stay at least ten folds ahead of your contenders.